I. Solutions to Improve Energy Efficiency of the Cooling Systems
Smartcool provides an innovative energy efficiency and cost reduction solutions for businesses worldwide.
1. With solutions adapted to the needs of each client, Smartcool offers the following benefits:
• Direct reduction of power consumption and improved energy efficiency for all cooling systems, air conditioning and refrigeration
• Reduced operating costs and maintenance of facilities
• Reduced environmental impact and support green initiatives
• Financial products such as green bonds and credit incentives from the government
2. Solutions of Smartcool are risk free.
• Compatible with all existing controls and equipment
• Maintains the parameters of temperature and humidity
• Quick installation with minimal downtime or zero
• Verifiable Savings
II. Start Saving Energy Today
Smartcool provide you an Energy Check of your cooling systems for air conditioning and refrigeration, without cost or obligation.
The International Energy consumption is projected to increase to 50% by 2030. Energy costs and emissions of greenhouse gases continue to rise.
Energy efficiency can help stop these increases occurring environmental and financial benefits.
Can you afford not to act?
Smartcool Verification of Energy identifies where we can achieve energy savings in their facilities and the period of return on investment.
Verification of Energy is the first step to becoming one of the thousands of organizations worldwide that Smartcool has helped save money by being more energy efficient
III. The energy-saving steps Smartcool are:
• Verification of Energy
• Proposal to Save Energy
• The financial and energy savings begin immediately
IV. The Cooling Challenge
Even with the most modern and efficient equipment controls, Smartcool saves energy.
In Systems Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC-R), compressors consume about 70% of all energy used by the system.
1. Conventional control of HVAC-R equipment:
• Naturally the temperature varies with the cooling cycle according to load changes and control for the system and boot control
This creates a "band" of control. At the top of the "band", the system operates at maximum efficiency.
• As the temperature in the controlled space (office, refrigerator, so on) is cooled, the system's ability to continue to remove the heat, decreases drastically.
• At the bottom of the "band", the system uses nearly twice as much energy and time for each degree of cooling.
Smartcool reduces consumption (kWh) and demand (kW) electric air conditioners and cooling systems, improving the performance of compressors, keeping control of temperature and humidity.
V. Adaptive Energy Efficiency Systems
Smartcool technology continuously monitoring the compressor cycles to identify opportunities for energy savings.
The ECO³ ™ or ESM ™ are installed between the main controller and the compressor in the HVAC-R customer.
How savings are achieved, depending on the nature of the client computers.
1. Optimization of Cycle:
Smartcool technology dynamically adjusts the length of each cooling cycle in order to help the compressor run more often within the band of most efficient suction pressure.
This solution is used by thousands of integrated systems for air conditioning and refrigeration equipment worldwide.
2. Modulation of Load:
Smartcool technology works within existing control methods for modulating the load for periods of time during the cooling cycle.
This solution is used by thousands of online cooling systems worldwide.
With either solution (ECO³ ™ or ESM ™) technology is disabled automatically, when is necessary to prevent over-cycles or increased temperature. Smartcool solutions do not affect existing manufacturers warranties HVAC-R.
VI. Proven Results
Smartcool solutions to energy efficiency have been adopted by some companies, most prominent in the world through a broad range of industries.
These are just some examples of project results Smartcool energy efficiency achieved for customers with different needs and refrigeration equipment.
For more information click here