- Automation of Cooking Pots with SLC 500, PV500 and Remote I/O Compact Block (AB) on a DH+ network.
- Modernization of SCADA for Water & Services of Xochimilco Plant, migrating from Iconics & Fix32 to Intellution iFix with Development of application Backup to restore in case of contingency.
- Support of Services for Emergencies at HMI's from the DH485 & DH+ network of plant. Among others PV500's and PV1400e of Water System.
- Monitoring and Control of Process Variables over DH-485 Communication Network, 6 Nodes on DeviceNet Protocol with Flex I/O Modules, DeviceNet Module for SLC-500, HMI PV550 & RSView32, KTXD, Event Reports and Alarms with VBA 5.0, Excel and Access.
- Control of 2 Sterilizers Systems for Intravenous Solutions Sterilization with ControlLogix, RSLogix5000, HMI RSView32 & PV600, RSTrend. Generation of Event and Alarm Logs with Visual Basic 5.0, Excel and Access.
- Control Communications of the DH+ network with 12 Nodes PLC-5, SLC-500 5/04 y 4 PC´s with KT and KXTD for Supervisory Control with RSVew32, RSTrend and Event Reports and Alarms with VBA 5.0, Excel and Access.
- Automation of HVAC (Heat Ventilated Air Conditioning) System to control, monitor & register temperature, humidity, differential pressure and air flow in clean rooms of Oral Solutions Production areas. With PLC SLC-500, HMI PV 500 and Thermocouples.
- Automation of the Cleaning Process for Tank UDT-1 in the area of Pedialyte with MicroLogix 1000.
- Automation of 5 Granule-Dryers in the Pharma Area with SLC 500 5/03, HMI PV 550, and Alarms with VBA 5.0, Excel and Access.
- Bar Coding Verification on labels of bottles for pedialyte area with PLC 5/03 and HMI DatamPlus.
- Bottle Counting System for Intravenous Solutions with SLC-500, HMI RSView32, RSLinx and RSLogix500. Generation of Events and Alarms Logs for Validation Protocols with Visual Basic 5.0, Excel and Access.
- Automation of HVAC (Heat Ventilated Air Conditioning) System to control, monitor & register temperature, humidity, differential pressure and air flow in clean rooms of Intravenous Solutions Production areas. With PLC SLC-500, HMI RSView 32 & PV 550 and Thermocouples
- Integration, Configuration and Validation of Mixing Ribbon Blender System with Controllogix 5000, HMI RSView 32, RSSql, Planmetrics and RSHistorian.
- Compliance of Bar Coding Verificationwith 2 Microscan Scanners in RS422 Network with Micrologix 1500, Industrial PC RAC6182, Rsview32 for compliance with CFR21 part 11Norm
- Construction & Integration and Validation of 7 Quality Laser Printing System Verification Machines with a Vision System communicated to a PLC to divert bad laser printing medicines boxes at 300 boxes/seg. With SLC-500, HMI PV300, HSCE, RS232 communications.
SCADA System for monitoring data acquisition and Control through Control Logix , RSSlq, HMI RSView32, Radio modems Data linc, in Data Highway Plus Protocols, Ethernet and Bit Bus for two Plastic Syringes Production Lines.
Pneumatic Demand Control, Monitoring, Record, Query History and Trends of Variables (T, P, F, Hr) for Naucalpan plant, with a PLC CPLX (AB), RSView32 and Historian, communicating through an Ethernet network to a gateway "ComBox "as a communication interface to the CAN network drivers Elektronikon Atlas Copco compressors. Included the supply and installation of instrumentation and electrical work.
Sanofi~Synthelabo, S.A. de C.V
Automation of HVAC (Heat Ventilated Air Conditioning) System to control, monitor & register temperature, humidity, differential pressure and air flow in clean rooms of Chemical Control, Microbioligy, Solids and Liquids, with PLC SLC-500, Point I/O, Flex Integra, HMI RSView 32 and PV 300 for monitoring, PowerFlex 70 Drives over DeviceNet Network, Thermocuples, Sensors of differential pressure and RSHistorian for Data Acquisition.
Design and Implementation of (2) DVT Vision Inspection Systems for (2) Blister machines of Transparent Gel Capsules. Included synchronizing conveyors for rejection and alarm system for nonconforming product. Developed of more than 50 recipes for different products. Validated according to GAMP4.