Ensure the Quality of your Products using Artificial Vision Inspection Systems
Low cost integration adapted to your application
Systems Validated according to NOM059/CFR21 part 11
Case of Success:
Quality Inspection System for Transparent Gel Capsules for Blinding Machines.
An artificial vision system was used that contains the following equipment:
· An intelligent camera of inspection CCD ¼ "of 640 x 480 color pixels.
· An interface for the HMI operator, in which the blister that is being inspected is displayed, as well as the recipe change.
· Communication to the PLC of the machine to synchronize the rejection of the blister that has been detected with some anomaly, alarmed and registered in a database.
The system is able to detect the following characteristics in the tablets:
· Detection of Missing or Leftover
· Break Detection
· Tablets of another shape and color different from the one selected
The system has the capacity to perform statistical production control by blister (accepted blister, rejected and total production)
· Increase in Quality, since the inspection system fed back to the machine faults that cause errors in the product for further correction.
· Savings in re-processes due to the reduction of batch rejections by customers.
· Increase of Production, because it did not require more investment of time and operators to review the product.
· An old blister machine was modernized and the purchase of a new one was avoided at a high cost.